Voices4Everyone (V4E) supports a national conversation building mutual understanding, trust, and civic engagement through more inclusive civil discourse. Inspiring change through action, V4E underscores the role, value, and power of public relations and professional communicators in advancing the public good by:
- Empowering thought leadership and serving as a catalyst for change.
- Harnessing collective expertise and insight.
- Supporting a healthy information environment.
- Fostering meaningful dialogue for informed decision-making.
- Advancing a free, civil, and democratic society.
- Positioning PRSA and PR professionals as influencers and active change agents.
Leveraging expertise, creativity, and the collective voice of the profession, V4E is a forum for improving the professional abilities of our professional public relations community and those we serve through:
- Strategic plan alignment
- Sharing of education/activation assets
- Ongoing professional development
- Curated content on critical matters
- Data-driven information
- Evergreen tools and resources