Voices4Everyone supports a national conversation building mutual understanding, trust, and civic engagement through more inclusive civil discourse.
Voices4Everyone (V4E) underscores the role, value, and power of public relations and professional communicators in advancing the public good by:
- Empowering thought leadership and serving as a catalyst for change.
- Harnessing collective expertise and insight.
- Supporting a healthy information environment.
- Fostering meaningful dialogue for informed decision-making.
- Advancing a free, civil, and democratic society.
- Positioning PRSA and PR professionals as influencers and active change agents.
Leveraging expertise, creativity, and the collective voice of the profession, Voices4Everyone is a forum for improving the abilities of our public relations community and those we serve through:
- Strategic plan alignment
- Ongoing professional development
- Curated content on critical matters
- Data-driven information
- Essential tools and resources
For more information, to provide feedback or get involved, contact: V4E@prsa.org