- Laying the Groundwork: Behavioral Strategic Planning for DE&I
- Establishing DE&I Direction: Setting Goals & Measurable Objectives
- Understanding Stakeholders: DE&I Environmental Assessment and Research
- DE&I Strategy: Relevant Behavioral and Communication Science Theories, Strategies, and Their Applications
- Tactics: Designing and Implementing Effective DE&I Tactics That Move Behavior
- Measurement & Evaluation of DE&I Communication Plans
Advancing Your Communication Strategy in DE&I
Brand new for 2021
Communication plays an instrumental role in building an authentic, inclusive and anti-racism culture where internal and external stakeholders experience your organization as one that embraces and acts on diversity, equity and inclusion.
This professional development offering is designed as an on-demand, certificate of completion program. It will equip management-level communicators with the tools to build a strategic approach to communication planning that advances diversity, equity and inclusion issues for our profession and in our workplaces to achieve more effective public relationship outcomes.
This certificate program is designed for:
- Manager and senior-level PR and communication professionals.
- Any professional responsible for managing a corporate communications team.
- Leaders charged with advising other executives.
- Professionals responsible for managing strategic communication plans.
- Human resources professionals.
- Communicators with five or more years of experience.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Expand their understanding of different experiences related to DE&I and how to communicate respectfully and openly about them.
- Understand how to effectively ask for and listen to input and feedback to better shape planning.
- Determine and set realistic expectations.
- Build effective programming and outreach.
- Evaluate programs and outreach effectively.