Voices4Everyone supports a national conversation building mutual understanding, trust, and civic engagement through more inclusive civil discourse.
Voices4Everyone (V4E) underscores the role, value, and power of public relations and professional communicators in advancing the public good by:
- Empowering thought leadership and serving as a catalyst for change.
- Harnessing collective expertise and insight.
- Supporting a healthy information environment.
- Fostering meaningful dialogue for informed decision-making.
- Advancing a free, civil, and democratic society.
- Positioning PRSA and PR professionals as influencers and active change agents.
Leveraging expertise, creativity, and the collective voice of the profession, Voices4Everyone is a forum for improving the abilities of our public relations community and those we serve through:
- Strategic plan alignment
- Ongoing professional development
- Curated content on critical matters
- Data-driven information
- Essential tools and resources
Looking for more information and to connect with your peers leading critical conversations on these timely topics? PRSA links you to a network of more than 20,000 professionals, students, academics and thought leaders in public relations and communications, through chapters, and professional interest sections, and events and programs.
For more information, to provide feedback or get involved, contact: V4E@prsa.org
Diversity & InclusionAs a communications professional, your voice is critical in bringing about change and leading essential conversations on diversity and inclusion.
DisinformationDeveloping media literacy skills is critical for communicators to help reduce susceptibility to the global infodemic of disinformation polluting the information environment.
Communication professionals play a key role bringing diverse voices together, modeling, influencing and facilitating strategies for achieving more effective civil discourse.
Informed social participation and active engagement serves the greater good of society; a core value for communicators and foundational to the PRSA Code of Ethics.